Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hello, Lovely crafters!

I created this lovely chunky charmed-up bookmark.  I was just playing around with some new beads that I picked up at JoAnn's.  It is a lot heavier than I expected.  I put it into one of my mini albums and the heavy spine will support it.  I used a small piece of chain and attached that to the bookmark.  I then added the pre-made "bead danglies" to the chain.  This took about 2 hours to do.  I could have done it quicker but I had the best time making the beads with my daughter, "Dolly".  I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with her.  It was so worth it.  She loves do art, loves physics and wants to become an astronomer.  She has applied to do her senior year of high school going to college instead.  I would love to see her dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment