Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday TIPS---Stamen Tips

I discovered this by accident because I wasn't really looking for this idea.  It really just happened.....I was digging through my stuff looking for something to make the stamens pop.  I tried Flower Soft.  It was okay but I wanted something different.....dig and look, dig and look some more....
And I found my Pearl pens.  
I have one in silver and this one in gold.  I did a little test on my brown sheet so I could figure out the right pressure so it didn't splat all over.  Then I covered each end of the stamens.  I left them overnight because it was bedtime....Did you ever notice that when it is time for bed than your creativity just goes wild....this happens every night. *sigh*
I used Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms flower and stamen dies.  There are 3 different ones.  I just needed to use the smallest one.  I  used TH Distress Ink Mustard Seed for the colour on the stamens.  


And a close up so you can see it better....




And here it is on a HC Arianna flower....



After all this I took a trip to craft store and picked up some TH Liquid Pearls....Can't wait to try them out!!  Have fun!!!!
And some black stamens with silver tips!!


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment