Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas in July

Christmas in July!!!
I love this new collection, Sparkling Poinsettia by Heartfelt Creations!  I did up the HC Card Collection as I couldn't wait to see what I could do with them.  I pretty much followed the directions...I did add some exrtra embellishments...I couldn't help myself!!  Have I mentioned how much I love this collection!
The DCWV shimmer green was foam layered over the DCWV shimmer red that was adhered to the card base.  I layered more foam tape under the HC red holly paper...the stamped HC image was adhered directly to the DCWV green layer.  I coloured the HC stamped and die cut images with my fav Spectrum Noir.  SN DR6 for the lines and shading, CR11 for the overall colour on the poinsettias with another fav item, Wink of Stella Gl.Red 020 for the overall shimmer.  DG3 for the veins on the holly leaves and swirls and DG2 for the overall leaf colour and Wink of Stella Gl Dark Green 042 for the veining areas to glitz up...It turned out quite lovely.  So much better in real life...Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment