Monday, August 31, 2015

Let's Get Geared Up with Heartfelt Creations All Geared Up Collection

 Let's Get Geared Up!! 
I cut out quite a few gears from the Heartfelt Creations All Geared Up die set (HCD 754).  I randomly put down some Distress Ink Forest Moss, Aged Mahogany, and Chipped Sapphire on the gears....
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I rubbed Distress Ink Walnut Stain over the entire gear......

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed some Brilliance Cosmic Copper Metallic Ink and randomly smooshed down color....

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I grabbed some Brilliance Galaxy Gold Metallic Ink and smooshed down some more color....

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I did it again with Brilliance Platinum Planet Metallic Ink .....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally I rubbed all the colours together....now time to wash the fingers...it seems like my fingers are always inked up!!  Now let's find a card to make....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a card I made for our car salesman, Tim, who helped find a car for our Dolly so she could go to college...(She is actually a high school senior doing the PSEO because she is really interested in Astronomy and Physics)  He helped us find several vehicles...very grateful for him!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I added some metal gears from the Tim Holtz line to give it a little extra wow!!  My DH told me that the TH Liquid Pearls in Hot Chocolate makes the dots look like rivets!!  I used the HC All Geared Up paper from the collection.  The centre panel is cut out and I added some foam under it for some added dimension.
I hope that you liked what I made!!  Blessings to you and the loved ones!!--JV

No comments:

Post a Comment