Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Heartfelt Creations All Geared Up

I had so much fun making this card.  I just bought the Heartfelt Creations All Geared Up die and stamp.   I stamped the HC Cogs and Gears (HCPC3636) Stamp in Memento Rich Cocoa.  I distressed the edges and then used Walnut Stain Distress Ink around the edges.  I used a little Tea Dye and Gathered twigs to add a little depth to the stamped images.  I also used a little Forest Moss to imitate tarnished copper.  I also used a copper Memento Ink that I hand rubbed in spots to give it a little sheen.  I layered it over green DCWV Shimmer paper that I used a Spellbinders Edge Die on.  I used an old paper bag to stamp and emboss in Copper for the sentiment and distressed that also using Walnut Stain.  I added a Tim Holtz gear and brad in one of the gears that give movement to the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment