Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Heartfelt Creations My Anchor Card



I got stumped on this card.  I had stamped the image from the HC My Anchor Stamp (HCPC3662).  I used my waterbrush and Stormy Sky, Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone Distress Inks to colour the image.  I used a silver Wink of Stella to give a sparkling effect on the water.  I used my Spellbinders to cut the image out.  I layered up the card and used foam tape under the image.  And I just didn't like it.  I stared and stared at it.  Finally I took my card and showed it to my dear Hubby.  Hubby looked at it and said, "You should punch a hole in the anchor and tie rope on it....."  I raced back to my ribbon centre and found some blue and white twine.  I put it through the hole and glued the twine around the card.  I love the effect and it looks so much better.  


No comments:

Post a Comment