Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I love Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettias!

This XL 9"x10 1/2" card is over the top glitzy, I think! I stamped. embossed in silver then cut out the HC Sparkling Poinsettias and leaves.  I used HC Decorative Blossom Corner (HCD 729) die cut for the corners using DCWV Red shimmer paper.  I used double sided tape on bottom layer and sprinkled a garnet/red glitter from my stash.  I embossed the white layer with Creative Expressions Fine Finials Embossing folder.  I used the HC Arianna Lace in silver foiled cardstock tucked around for added glamour.

I also used Creative Expressions  Finshing Touches-Swirly Leaf Trio around the card in silver foil also.
Then I built up the centres of the card with hot glue and dumped some silver gala glitz on top and tapped it to adhere to the glue.   I found some old wired pearls that I had bought 20 years ago when I made up my wedding bouquet.  I tirled them among the poinsettias.  I cut out a saying from HC paper pack and lightly edged the sentiment  with TH Aged Mohogany.  
Thanks for looking! Blessings to you and your loved ones!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment