Thursday, December 8, 2016

Peace XL Card featuring Heartfelt Creations

I have been working on Christmas cards for my DH's co-workers and friends.
 Again with the oversized card of 9"x10 1/2"...
I layered it with the white cardstock and silver cardstock.  Around the edge I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in White gloss.  I cut out the Spellbinders Peace (S2-120) in silver and layered it over the Spellbinder's Circle Delight (S4-511) done in white.  I stamped and embossed the Heartfelt Creations Snow-kissed Spruce (see below) in silver, cut out with the coordinating die then popped the two largest spruce up on foam for more dimension.
 One the middle white layer I added double sided tape to the edges and sprinkled them with ArtBin's Glass Shards.  They are a bit sharp so be careful burnishing it.  I got one stuck in my finger. owww!
I did this one in black and gold and used Nuvo Crystal Drops in black gloss enamel instead of white.  I can't decided what I like more!  
The white centre layer is done in 2 stages.  First I used double sided tape that I then sprinkled a white glitter.  Then I added Nuvo White glass enamel drops around the edge.  

This stamp and coordinating die set were used in all the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment