Thursday, December 15, 2016

Noel

There was a bit of work to get this card made.  I first found some green foil paper and embossed it with Creative Expressions Star Swirls.  I  made 2 different sized frames using the CE Shadowbox Collections.  I layered each frame with foam and adhered it to the embossed papper.  I embossed a piece of white cardstock for under the framed foil paper.  I used Nuvo Crystal Drops Bottle Green gloss for on another layer under that.  And a green foil accent for on top of the base.  I then die cut out some snowflakes and randomly adhered them around  after I used a little clear Spectum Noir Sparkling Pen to glitz them up a bit.  

I used the HC Celebrate the Season small poinsettias stamp and die cut for on the tree.  The tree was from the HC Banner and Trees die cuts (HCD 739).



No comments:

Post a Comment